Africa Lace is a comely double-sided mirror shape of Africa which is worn on the neck. It is a unisex adornment suitable for both corporate and social events. At Ohh Carpentry We use glass mirrors as a canvas, and a chisel to etch out mirror artistic cut outs. Detail is guaranteed.
Measures: 5.2cm by 5.9cm by 0.29 com
Please note that due to the fragile nature of glass mirrors, the product must be handled with utmost care. Ensure that:
- Artifacts are safetly secured.
- Fragile artifact(s) are out reach of children.
- Wooden frames or artifacts are not anywhere near liquids.
- Artifacts are free from dust or dirt.
- Your item is handled with care.
Warranty and Returns:
- Check for any cracks and defects during delivery of the item, should you find anything you deem as defect you are to contact us within 12 hours of delivery; once this period elapses it is assumed that the product is without defect.
- Customised works may not be returned unless in the case of a manufacturing default/defect or breakage prior to delivery. Once delivered, we are not liable for any damage due to improper handling.
- Ooh Carpentry cut out art comes with a one(1) month month warranty. Ooh Carpentry will repair factory faults free of charge during the warranty period. Once the period elapses, any repairs will attract a service charge.
- Please note, returns fee charges are incurred by the customer unless it is a factory fault