It’s not an ordinary mirror once in the hands of Ooh Carpentry, nor is it a traditional piece of art. We use glass mirrors as a canvas, and suchlike pencils we draw with specialized grindersÂ by engravingÂ portraits and pictures. Detail is guaranteed. Mirror art is an inspiration for Â contemporary decorating around the house, shop and office.
Ooh Carpentry will take any picture, artwork, or portraits, and turn them into contemporary mirror art according to your size and design specifications. All you need to do is select the mirror size and your preferred choice of frame, then send through the picture you want etched into the mirror.
For customized artwork, send your pictures, design ideas and descriptions to email@example.com. A production lead time of 7-14 days applies, depending on the size and detail of the artwork required.
Please note that due to the fragile nature of glass mirrors, the product must be handled with utmost care. Ensure that:
- Artifacts are safely secured.
- Fragile artifact(s) are out reach of children.
- Wooden frames or artifacts are not anywhere near liquids.
- Artifacts are free from dust or dirt.
- Your item is handled with care.
- Care must be taken when hanging items. Pictures in landscape orientation or which are horizontally long are hung with two plug screws on the wall and a spirit level may be used to ensure an even balance. Always confirm that the picture is really resting on the screw(s) before actually leaving it.
Warranty and Returns:
- Check for any cracks and defects during delivery of the item, should you find anything you deem as defect you are to contact us within 12 hours of delivery; once this period elapses it is assumed that the product is without defect.
- Customized works may not be returned unless in the case of a manufacturing default/defect or breakage prior to delivery. Once delivered, we are not liable for any damage due to improper handling.
- Ooh Carpentry art comes with a three months warranty on the frame. Where necessary corner braces have been fixed on big frames for durability since frame corners can gradually split apart annually. Ooh Carpentry will repair factory faults free of charge during the warranty period. Once the period elapses, any repairs will attract a service charge.