This creatively hand made ceramic butter dishes are best used to serve butter in when having a tea party, family gathering or simply just enjoying a cup of tea with that fresh home made bread.This butter dish maintains the freshness and spreadable consistency of butter without refrigeration. One can add ice underneath the butter to make it last longer when not refrigerated.
These ceramic butter dishes are crafted by hand using a traditional pottery wheel. They are fired at comparatively low temperatures (up to 1150ºC) and glazed to ensure that the finished product is safe to consume food in. The glazing also protects the cups from staining, because liquids are unable to penetrate into the body through the pores. This type of ceramic tends to have thicker walls than stoneware and porcelain, to add strength.
Lead Time: 1 week
- Please remove jewelry that may scratch the ceramic, eg rings and watches
- Avoid frequent handling if possible
- Avoid lifting by its handles or any part sticking out, rather lift with the saucer when enjoying yout hot beverage
- Keep out of reach when not in use
- Avoid placing in direct sunlight
- Use bubble wrap during transportation
- They are microwave safe but avoid microwaving frequently
- Avoid placing ceramics where there is passing traffic or where you might need access behind them
- Avoid displaying on window seals or in front of open window
- Display cabinets are the ideal options, avoid crowding them or putting them too close together
- Avoid rough surfaces ass they scratch the base
- If you want to mount them to show off the decorative display, please use the correct size for the piece, if they are too tight they can chip the edge of the ceramic
The cups may only be returned should there be a factory fault, such as a crack or damage to the body of the item. Please note that we will not be liable for any breakage due to mishandling of the products.